Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cali Journey- Daybook

So excited to share this day book that I've put together! The products I've used was mainly by Crate Paper called story teller, Amy Tangerine stickers and a little bit of Basic Grey, oh and Studio Calico wood veneers. On my bday Haul HERE, I talked a little bit about how I totally fell in love with the crate paper collection and knew just how to put it to good use, well here is the final project and I love it! Every one is into day books lately so I thought I'd give it a try. This trip is a bit old (2009), I even made a layout about it, but felt like I didn't tell the whole story through a 2 page layout HERE. So this was the prefect project to do everything i wanted. All I have left to do is the journaling to finish everything off. Anyways Enjoy! and let me know what you think!










No comments:

Post a Comment