Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"Dream kitchen"

So its been a little crazy around here, maybe not on my blog but in Life. I've been trying really hard to have post at least 3 time a week, and as for 365 I know I haven't been keeping up with it, but I am up loading them when I can. So you may ask what is so crazy going on around my parts of the woods, well, we are in the market of buying a house (you may have seen some of the 365 photos). And we actually put an offer on one,(YIKES) and so far so good, that we even have a house inspection soon. But let me tell ya, IT NEEDS WORK! I was laughing to my hubby one day saying "a women/girl dreams about getting married,having kids and then her dream kitchen". lol. I don't know about you but that's my dream and well 2 out of the 3 have come true. And now the kitchen, well, in order to get that "dream kitchen" we're gonna have to make it. Like I said that house needs work and because of that we'll be able to make the kitchen we want. So far we've come up with a pretty sweet kitchen! below is what I'm think it could be like (this is just the tip of the iceberg on how it will look). We're only doing the inspection and i've already have everything planned out, too soon? lol. God willing everything will be ok and go through.
So most likely in the next few months I won't be posting must. I'm planning to take tons of before and after (and during) photos so that I'll try to update and have some fun post for you of our renovation!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment