Thursday, July 19, 2012

CHA Favorites

So as we all know CHA is going on in the Windy-city and I wish I could be there. But its alright I get to see all the new goodies that are coming out soon from the comfort of my home! My favorite thing about Summer CHA is that they start to release the Christmas lines. Those are some of my all time fav, plus I start looking into what I'm going to buy for that season! cant wait! Anyways here are some of my Favorites that are coming to the stores soon. I've link all of them so that you can see the whole collections.




Yearbookpolaroid
Yearbookpockets
Journalcards


330125_SC_Yearbook_CollectionPack_PKG_F


AcornAvenueBlog

October Afternoon, Woodland park

Product # PP781

My Minds Eye, All is Bright 

Download-1

AC. Dear Lizzy,  5th & Frolic


AC. Amy Tangerine, Ready Set Go






No comments:

Post a Comment