Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Day - Layout

I've been saving the "Love Earth" collection by Cosmo Cricket for the perfect layouts. And when I was prego I knew right away that no matter if I'm having a girl or boy I would use this collection for the baby photos. My good friend is a kids photographer and as a baby shower give she gave me a photo section with her. yay! the best gift ever! The photos turned out Amazing! that when I sat down to scrapbook I could just pick One or two. So that means there will be more layouts with Baby Ben and Cosmo cricket! Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. I love Jesus too!!! I had my baby girl 9 months ago, have taken pictures every single day and plan to (eventually) make a 365 day scrapbook. I love your layout and your baby boy is simply precious! God bless you and your entire family! :0)

    ReplyDelete