Friday, July 20, 2012

Bday Haul

My birthday was last week and I'm just now getting around to post my Bday Haul. I'm bad, I really shouldn't have spent so much, but its my bday right?
I meanly got Crate Paper, the little boy blue is going to be for my son's birth photos and I was planning on buying it anyways. Studio calico wood veneers was a must! they are so darn cute! As for the other crate paper collection, well that's where I was bad. I've been eyeing to for the longest time! Plus when I saw THIS blog post by Sasha Farina I fell more in love *wink*. And actually I'm in the middle of working on a project with that collection, and here is a hit, its really similar to what Sasha Farina has done. Can't wait to get back to scraping! Have a great weekend!






Oh and whats this your ask? well is my Bday present that I've been dreaming of for a while. A tattoo! Crazy I know! what do you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment