Monday, June 25, 2012

EP Graceful pt 1

Recently I bought a couple of papers from different paper collections. Graceful, Charming, and Note to Self, all by Echo park Papers. When I bought the 5-6 papers from each collection I challenged my self to make as many cards as I could using only those 5-6 paper, with the exception of glitter, twine, buttons, stamps and whatever else I may found around my scrap-room. You can see exactly the papers I bought on THIS post. Part of my challenge was to use Journaling card as part of the main card front and then add stamps of other sentiments. I'm so pleased with the out come of this challenge, in all from the Graceful paper collection I made 10 cards! and even had paper left over to make a couple more. Here are the first 5 cards. Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment