Monday, June 11, 2012

Joyful Christmas- layout

I feel like I've done a lot of Christmas/ winter themed pages lately. Well, I am trying to work through my photo stash I printed a while back. Tell you the truth I got a lot of it done! woo hoo!! I didn't really scrapbook every single photo but I know I've managed to at least get about 70% of them in my scrap album. If you ask me that's pretty awesome! I'm ready for more Photos! lol. I actually I'm trying to get through that stack because there is a bunch of baby photos and my wedding scrapbook album that I'm going to be starting on next! lots of fun coming soon!
OK enough talking about that, now for this layout. I just used last years Dear Lizzy Christmas collections. Added some dark grey thickers and small dark green letter stickers (not sure the brand, they are a bit old). For the embellishments I used the same Dear Lizzy line, and I was going to add journaling but didn't really want it in the page. I also pulled out some green card-stock but thought it was too much, so instead I used white and matted my photo to make it stand out a bit more from all the busy patterns.
So are you doing any spring cleaning in your scraprooms?






No comments:

Post a Comment