Friday, March 23, 2012

Scrap Haul

Just got back from my local scrapbook store and they have a lot of new stuff!! yay!
 I wasn't really planning on buy any of the new Echo Park collections but when I saw their Journaling cards paper (Below) I couldn't help but think on how great they would be for birthday cards!! right? so of course I couldn't just buy that one page, and the I found some more papers collections that I fell in love. This collection is call "This and That Graceful" 



Loving the large flower paper! its gonna be perfect for my  cards.


this page is a win-win! its got the nice polka dots in front and the back is a tone on tone brown grid that i'm looking forward to using.


I'm not too crazy about the rulers but I got the page for its B-side. Its a nice tone on tone cream color with a little swirl design.


Again not a big fan of borders but these are nice a wide. Plus with all the different designs I thought it could be the perfect little touch on a card.


This next collection is called "This and That Charming" . I think its such a cute boy collection, and at the same time it could be used for everyday or family themed! So once I saw Graceful (being a girl collection) I just knew I had to get the Journaling cards and make some boy/ masculine birthday cards.


When I saw this page with all the tags I right away know I was gonna cut it up and use it for journaling cards on my scrapbook layouts. And the yellow on the B-side goes well with the Graceful collection ;)


Hello cameras! I think the only reason I got this pages was for the awesome looking cameras! eeekk! I just love them! Another page I'm planning to cut up and use! The B-side is also a really nice ledger that I'm planning to use.... maybe I should have bought 2 of these pages. Guess I'll have to got shopping again ;)


Being that this is a boy theme collection I though that the rulers may just look good, and the B-side is the reason I got the page anyways.



Another page I got for its B-side, its has this really cool tone on tone swirl/circles design, I cant really explain but it looks really cool.


Another great boarder page that I thought would be great to use and the b-side is a really small chevron pattern.


Another great line by Echo Park Papers is called Note to Self. Just like the other 2 lines I just had to have the Journaling page.


How cool is this page? Totally reminds me of my childhood! I'm thinking about cutting the circles out and using them instead of doilies on more masculine layouts.


Here is another great page I'm thinking about cutting up and using the words for cards. And if not then the B-side has nice polka dot on blue.



More boarders to use up!


The other thing I got was these 2 Dear Lizzy pages. The lady said they  sold out on the collection within days! ha! these are some of the last pages they have! Good thing I bought the collection last time I went shopping.



No comments:

Post a Comment