Thursday, June 7, 2012

Scrap Haul

Recently bought some fun papers and other goodies that I cant wait to play with!! The first 8 papers are by My Minds Eye, Miss Caroline collection. And I know just want photos I'm going to scrapbook! Also from that collection I got some of the journaling and title cards; and some really pretty blue Twine! so excited to use it! It's such a bit trend right now and I've been look to buy some for a while now. Then on the right side I got a 6x12 page protectors for some layout I have in mind that need just a little more space to add photos and journaling. Also bought washi Tape from the Amy Tangerine, I just love the grey one with little people on it! Its so versatile. The last 2 papers on the bottom are Dear Lizzy from the Neapolitan Collection. I'll be back soon with some Layouts using this haul! Can't wait to play with my new stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment