Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Love at home Pt 1- layout

Earlier I had a scrap haul blog post HERE. And here is what happened after words. I got to play!! My favorite thing of all *wink*. Everything I used was pretty much from the haul. All the papers are by My Minds Eye, Miss Caroline Collection. I added some dollies I bought at my local dollar store, some white paint and some washi tape. I even used the 6x12 page protector. I just love all the photos from the day at the beach and didn't really want to have them all on one layout. And I kinda didn't want to make a 2 page layout because I already had a coordinating layout in mind so.... best solution was to use the page protector! I love the idea! thanks to Shimelle.com who gave the idea to life. Anyways, this is part one for this post, Enjoy and let me know what you think! Thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment