Monday, September 23, 2013

NYC album product picks

 Back in May I want to New York City with my Mother-in law, sister-in law and my mom. We had the best trip and NYC will always have a special place in our hearts! I did a little post about it HERE. I knew the whole time that I would make a whole album (maybe not WHOLE album) to document our fun trip. So here are most of the products that I have set aside to use.
Pretty much all my embellishment, photos, and letter stickers are kept in this box from Ikea (its an old one). Im really liking that everything that I would need is here and I dont have to go look for something that would work. Let take a closer look at whats inside. 


Here are some of the letter stickers I have pulled out for this collection. I must admit I have gone back to my stash and used other ones. But thats something I let myself do because I knew not all these would work for all the layouts and I would eventually run out of letters. 


This is what I call the "sticker" embellishments  its a mix of different company's and collections but they work well with the paper I have picked. It seems like a lot, but I noticed that I don't really use that many stickers, so I'm really hopping to make a dent in my stash and push myself to use what I have. 


This is what I call the "small" embellishments. Mostly brads and stamps, and cameras! I love the way Shimell.com has a repeating "theme" going through her travel album, and thats craft cardstock and cameras, even though all the papers are different. My papers are pretty much the same through out the album but I just LOVE all the camera motif out there right now and I wanted to take advantage and add it to my NYC album too. 


This is the washi Tape I'm hoping to add in my pages. I too many that i don't use and would love to add more of it in my pages. And Polaroid frames and some old Amy Tangerine product im hoping to use up.  


These are the large chip board and sticker sheets that came with the papers I'm using. I love everything about them! 


Along with the paper these I did not put in the Ikea-box-of-goodness I was worried that the cut-aparts would get lost or forgotten with the other fun embellishments I had pulled out so it has its own little tray.


Last but not least, the paper! The main paper I'm working with is Crate paper "story teller" collection. Then I added Simple stores called Urban traveler, and also pulled out an older collection by Basic grey but don't remember the name. 





And all that's left is my Photos and memorabilia, these live in the Ikea box.
Hope you come back soon and see what I'll be doing with all this pretty product! As of right now I have 12 layouts! Yay! I've been working hard and has so much fun! I'll be post more soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment