Monday, September 16, 2013

Triple wedding- layout

Im not sure if I've mentioned before but I've decided to make an album about my families past, Weddings, people, big events and important storys to tell. I want my kids to know about their great grandparents and aunts and uncles and the life they lived so that we could be thankful for what we have. This is one for the many pages I hope to make in the near future. This layout is about my Aunts and Uncle that decided to have a triple wedding. 2 of the uncles (my moms side) are twins, they married sisters, and the other couple is a sister to the twins. Its kinda crazy considering that they are christians, in the 80s, and in a communist country. I have to get more details from my mom but I just love the photos and think its something I want to tell my kids about.




No comments:

Post a Comment