Sunday, June 16, 2013

May Haul

So I haven't been around lately, but I'm really hoping to post at least once a week. No promises. We're really close to getting the house done and I don't know how much time I'll have with crafting and blogging. I've been really inspired with the beautiful paper product that are out there lately and of course the awesome layout pages that come with them. I have a stack of prints that are waiting to be put in my albums that are really old. Like 1950s old. So I got some pretty paper that I thought would go nicely. Plus with my recent trip to NYC I wanted to make sure I documented it well with fun travel themed paper. These products are mostly from Crate Paper, American Crafts, Simple Stories and a bit of Studio Calico.
Can't wait to be in my own craft room playing with all the great Paper!





No comments:

Post a Comment