Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sock Hop pt.3

My last 2 layouts for Sock Hop kit, lets just say I had way too much fun with this Kit! I wish I had more paper I could have gone on, and on,and on. This first layout I scraplifted HERE. Its actually the last layout I made, so I just used what ever scraps I had left and put it together. As you can see I dont have a photo yet, but I'm totall ok with that, so when the right photo does come all I have to do is add a title and maybe some journaling.
The second layout was scraplifted HERE. I loved the use of paper and journaling off to the side and how the photos where almost in a pocket. My layout talks about my first ever car accident and the evens that took place.
Like I said I loved Nov Kit by studio calico and wish it didnt end so fast. But on to the next kit and I'm gonna try really heard not to scraplift... I'll try...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment