Monday, January 21, 2013

34th Street. Pt1

This is the Dec kit for Studio Calico called "34th street". I was a little bummed that it wasn't more "Christmas-y", they had add-ons that where Christmas themed but not the main kit, and I don't have the money to get those. So here we go, the first 2 layouts out of 6.
When I was looking through the gallery of the "creative team" I knew right away I was gonna scrap lift and recreate this first layout done by Nicole S HERE. I loved the use of the red paper and that it has all months in a year, and just like she made one years of photos, it was the prefect way to show how a little one has grown. I also added some letter stickers from the last month for the title and to number the photos.
The second layout was scraplifted from Mercy Tiara HERE. She made this layout using Sock Hop kit from Nov. When I saw that the Dec kit was gonna have that Chevron paper by Dear Lizzy I knew I wanted to use the whole page some how. I felt like it was the prefect use of the paper. I added my own little touch and I'm super happy with both these pages.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment