Monday, October 29, 2012

In the City- layout

For some odd reason I felt like I had no more photos to scrapbook. How does that happen?! But then I remember I take a bunch of random photos on my Cell phone and started to look through them. I realized that these are the every-day photos that tell the story of who I am and what my life is like at the time. I started to remember so many fun little details I had forgotten (thank God for Cell phone cameras, even if they are not the best quality). I quickly started to add those cell phone photos to a "print/scrap" folder on the computer to remember I still have tons of great memories to scrap. This layout is one of the "lost" memories taken by my phone camera. Its a day in Seattle with my mom. She had asked me to meet her there to take care of some passport paper work, but when we got there, it turned out we didn't even need to make the trip all the way to Seattle, we could have just mailed the papers in. I really didn't want to make the trip a waste of time, so I talked my mom into have lunch in Seattle and explore a bit. We had a fun time hanging out and having some little mother-daughter time!
for the layout I used Crate Paper Restoration collection. Its an older line but still love it, and I'm working through my paper stash anyways so this collection worked so pertectly for my story and my time spent with my mom. Enjoy!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment