Monday, October 15, 2012

80yrs- Layout

This layout I really enjoyed doing, not only for the story behind all the photos but also adding that middle page protector. I've made a double page layout before seen HERE and HERE, it adds the perfect extra little spot for journaling or photos.  I had a lot of photos and journaling I really wanted to include so that middle page protector was prefect, I actually got the idea from Shimelle Lane, she had done some layouts with videos! I'm not done with all the journaling but I'm alright with that for now.
This layout is about my Grandpa turning 80yrs old and him celebration with all his children, 33 grand-children and 25 Great-grand-kids! How blessed is this man? God is good! It was also our family reunion. We don't have one very often but when we do everybody gets together. Of course not everyone could make it but it was still awesome to see so many beautiful faces I grew up with. We all laughed, and cried, and our hearts where filled with Joy!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment