Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Update pt.1

Its been awhile since I blogged anything about our house, or blogged at all for the matter. Tell you the truth I thought we would have moved in, but thankfully we have wonderful parents who are patient with us and letting us stay with them. So right now we are in total demo mode, but its moving along, we are actually starting to build something too. My hubby is starting the electrice and plumbing is on its on its way too. And can I say that even though these photos look totally crazy and scray but when I walk in I see the potential and how its gonna be all done! Here are some photos of the demo!
 
This veiw is from the entrance into the dining room and in the back is the kitchen. Took down 2 walls! its gonna have an awesome open concept, can you see it?
 

this veiw is from the livingroom into the dining room, and into the kitchen


The kitchen, not much yet!


The bedoom is going to be 2 bedrooms, so thats coming along too.

 
First Bathroom, its not much now, but it will be in a month or so.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment