Thursday, May 31, 2012

Santa Baby- Layout

From this layout I'm using Crate Paper called Peppermint, and some card-stock for the background. Added 2 different fonts, the blue one is thickers and the red is by Basic Grey, I  also added some red thicker ascents (they are a bit old). To pull the page together I added some doilies (I'm really liking them on my pages lately), red thread, dimensional stickers by Recollections (they are older too) and splattered white paint to make it look like snow. I just love this photo of my son on his 1st Xmas, so my thought was to keep this page pretty simple and have all the focus on the photo. To do that I made sure to use the "darkest" color to mat the photo and then working around it. After all that's done, I made sure to make a visual triangle with accents and red dots to bring the page together! Enjoy
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment