Monday, May 21, 2012

First snow- layout

This layout was inspired by "Glitter girl" over at 2 peas with THIS adventure. For one I just loved the layout itself, the way the photos are placed on a mat, and the layering of paper. The other thing is a bolder pattern of paper in the back, and the challenge was "to create with some bold papers that may have challenged you in the past". Love that idea and I know I’m planning to view that video again to get some more examples. Love Shimelles work!
Products I mainly used was Crate Paper, Peppermint collection. I pulled out 2 card stock paper, blue and grey; 2 papers from Crate Paper and their journaling 12x12 page. For the title I used some black thickers; and added some white paint with a white jell-pen and a doily to pull the layout together. In the end I added some black asterisk from the letter stickers to    make the visual triangle with the title.
Enjoy. xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment