Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm still alive!

Sorry I haven't really been around to post much. kinda took a little break but I am back with some great posts that will be coming soon! Can't wait to show you what I've been working on this last few weeks! Lately I've been inspired by Shimelle.com (aren't I always) and how she shows the products she will be using in her videos. I thought it would be fun to do something similar on my blog posts. So I will be showing you the products I used on a layout, or whats left of the papers I was using to make a project. Because sometime I'm just not sure where my layout or project will  take me, and what pretty things I might find after I've started my page. Here is a peek at what I've been working on lately! Hope you stick around the next few weeks and let me know what you think! Thanks! 





No comments:

Post a Comment