Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Gurmeza- layout

I'm loving the way this layout turned out! over all its a bit busy, but since the photo is simple I believe it works very well together. The main background paper is by Crate Paper called Archives . The other papers from Crate Paper are the red-blue -white stripe paper and the Yellow stripe paper also the elements page on the right. All the other paper is from Echo Park paper. I used some brown thickers for the title, and made embellishment with punches and black paint.
 I titled my layout Gurmeza (our last name) because this photo is of the new addition to the family that will carry that name down. This photo was taken in the hospital when my husbands family came to visit us and see Little Ben, the first grandchild in the family! Very proud moment for grandpa and the guys.





No comments:

Post a Comment