Monday, December 17, 2012

Roller Rink pt.3

These are my last 2 layouts from the Roller Rink (main and 1st add on) from the Oct kit from Studio Calico. I feel like I could still make a few more layouts with the paper that's left. Maybe I'll come back to it sooner or later and see what I can come up with. This first layout was inspired by a Facebook page call "90s babies only" it reminded me of all the toys and TV shows I watch as a kid that aren't around anymore. And I really wanted to remember then and maybe even my kids and see what it was like to "grow up in the 90s". The 2nd layout I got the inspiration HERE from the November kit called Sock Hop. The layout is about my 1 year old son who is such a talker (baby talk). I haven't found the prefect photo for the layout but that hasn't stopped me from making the layout anyways!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment