Monday, July 29, 2013

Ben's bday layout pt2

I had a lot of fun making this simple and easy layout. I used the Fancy Pants "Down by the shore" collection. And printed at home a strip of photos of my son eating his cake. After putting the whole page together I left like the bottom half was a bit plan and boring. So I found some vellum Polaroid frames and added them with some mini staplers. I was so pleased with the way it turned out! Under my title I plan to have some journaling. Sadly i always leave that to the end, or write it way later.





1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider an intro to my website on your next post, I’ll return the favor. Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112 at gmail.com

    Insurance blog

    ReplyDelete