Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm back with more hehehe.

So you ask me what have I been up to today?? Well, other than going home early from work, I scrapbooked my 8x8 album. And let me tell you, I've forgotten how Fun and easy its to scrapbook smaller pages! So I got carried away. hehehe.
The first layout is called "Sweet Moments" features the "wall decor and more" cartridge, its the compass. The only problem I had was that the 'N' for North was Tiny! and wouldn't cut well, so I put some rhinestones instead. The paper I used is by Making Memories "Chloe's closet".


Here is a closer look.


This is my First Ever circle Layout! And I love it!
The paper is also my Making Memories "Flea Market" and the title is my K&K Co "Carolyn Gavin"


Paper by Basic Grey "Nook&Pantry"

My last layout for tonight is Making Memories "Just chillin"


Wow didn't realize how my Making memories paper I had! But its so Cute! I cant help my self.




No comments:

Post a Comment