Sunday, August 18, 2013

lazy morning- layout

I'm so excited to share this layout with you! I made it a while back while we were still living with our In-laws but haven't had the chance to share it. I love the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection but don't really have the chance to scrapbook "girlie" events and people. So whenever I get a photo  or idea I try to use it right away with the collections that have more Pink in them. This is where this page came from. I was really inspired by all the layouts using cut-out Polaroids on pop dots in rows and columns.  This collection has some really cute mason jars (which I love) so I put the two together and this layout came to life! It took me a while to figure out the spacing for the jars, but after that was just playing with layers. Once I was done i felt as though it was a bit unfinished  so I add the grey and white twine around the edge and added it around the photos. I'm so happy with the end page. 






No comments:

Post a Comment