Monday, March 4, 2013

Jan. Block Party PT4

I feel so proud of my self that I've created 8 layouts (one is a 2 page layouts, so I guess its 9 pages!). I kinda just blew my mind! Since finishing off the kits I've worked on other project and feel as though I have lost my mojo for scrapbooking. Yet I'm itching to scrap something, something in me is missing and can't get the ball rolling (I even went shopping and bought a few papers, still nothing). So that means I haven't touched the February kit and the March kit will be shipping really soon! Yikes! I need my mojo back!!!
While I'm working on that, here are the last 2 layouts I created using Jan Kit Block Party. For this first one I ended up buy the background paper at my local craft store and knew it would work really well with this kit. I just love the design and knew I was gonna use it as a full background of a layout. From there its pretty simple and straight forward.
The second layout is a 2page, I ended up buying another sheet of the cloud paper cuz I only had scraps left and I just love it with the colorful circle and arrow paper. Thats what I wanted to do with that layout, plus use more of that awesome washi tape! Enjoy!
 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment