Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Jan. Block Party Kit PT1

I'm so proud of my self I only scraplifted ONE layout using January Block Party Kit by Studio Calico. At least so far. I've made 6 pages but 2 are part of a 2 page layout. And I've still got more paper and supplies left to make a few more pages. Hopefully I'll think of something with the rest.
OK, for the first layout I was really inspired by THIS Sunday sketch on the Studio Calico Blog. I really liked the idea of having arrows and twines leading the eyes to the photos. And the circles added a fun touch. The only thing that was not in the kit was the grey and white twine and dollies behind the photos.
The second layout was also a Sunday sketch on the Studio Calico Blog that I can't seem to find. It came together quiet quickly and I really wanted to try outlining my paper the way Mercy Tiara does on hers. I'm always inspired by her videos on Youtube! I thought I'd outline the title too so it could stand out a bit more. And the only paper thats not from the kit is the background, I belive its by My Minds Eye and I printed my journaling on my own vellum paper. I would love to hear what you think! Thanks!
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment