Monday, February 27, 2012

Haul #2


I'm so excited I got the new Dear  Lizzy collection called Neapolitan. I wasn't planning on getting it [except for the camera and jar stamps and maybe the accents and phrases stickers] but when I saw all the paper and the tags I couldn't help my self and got it! I was visiting my mom this weekend and went to there local scrapbook stores, when I saw the stand I just drooled over everything they had ;)  I don't like getting the smaller paper packs, but that's all they had [other then the lose 12x12 but not every paper was there]. I'm planning to make some fun, girly bday cards, and use the 12x12 page with jars to cut them out and "fill" them in with flowers and hearts. I'm really excited to open everything up and play with it! Projects will be posted [hopefully] soon.
Here is what I got:

1. 6x6 Dear Lizzy- Neapolitan paper pad
2. Twinkling Lights. Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Paper
3.Grey Flourish. Upscale Style Essentials Paper
4. for the record by Bella Road and Echo Park"Noteworthy"
5.Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Accents & Phrases Remarks Sticker Book
6.Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Large Tags 
7.Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Camera stamp
8.Dear Lizzy Neopolitan Jar stamp
9.Hip Hip Hooray Small Pebbles Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment