Thursday, December 29, 2011

Paper Zone Haul!

Its so sad that all the "Paper zone" stores are closing, at least in the area I live in. Right now they are having a 30% off everything in the store. As soon as I saw the ad I had to get to the nearest one to me, and its about 30min drive, hehehe. And as always I spent a little more then I wanted to. All purchases are final. oops.
So here is what I got. (most of the links go to 2 peas in a bucket or other sites, Paper zone does not have an online store.)


1. AC Cardstock. Primares 8x11.5 60sheets
2. AC Cardstock. Primares 12x12. 100 sheets
3. 6 bar Envelopes



Everything here is by Crate Paper
1.12X12 Paper Heart Collection (I believe i'm missing only 2 papers from the whole collection)



4.  Hello Luscious Pieces by Bsicgrey
5. Folk Holiday Expressions by Inkadinkdo
6. Decorative Washi Tape by Hambly




No comments:

Post a Comment