Saturday, September 3, 2011

1st Baby shower Decor

Alight! Here is the photos I've been talking about of my baby shower. I was stubborn and insisted on decorating the party. I didn't want the same old, and boring baby blue and white theme. I really wanted something different and cool, on the blog I follow, "hostess with the mostess" she had the sweetest baby shower idea! I had to do it for my own! She also had printable for the party, HERE . Here are the rest of the party decor we made with the help of my mom! This is the 1st baby shower, in Tacoma and the second one we used the same decor just a different location. I'll post those later on too. Enjoy





Dessert table




This my mom made, its a basket of toys and candy! really cool!


Can't have a baby shower with out a dipper cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment