Friday, December 31, 2010

My take on "project life"

This is my take on "project life" by Becky Higgins.

So I was snooping around some blogs a few days ago and came across Becky higgins blog. She came out with 2 new "project life" kits. Its such a great idea! you have the album feel but you still get to do the scrapbooking part, of journaling and documenting life. So I thought, how can I do the same thing, but more scrapbooking and a bit different layou
Example from Becky Higgins and Ali Edwords:

We'll I did my research and did some shopping and found something I liked and would work for me!
I got this Photo album at Michaels, by Recollections for $25 but if you find coupons its gonna be less (just a tip).


In side it has 3 6x4 and 2 4x6 photo pockets. As you can see I didnt fill in all the pockets, in there I will do some Journaling and/or do "page fillers" or i call them mini scrap pages.

Of course I'm just starting and only have my photos in place.


The reason I wanted something different was because I have some vertical photos, and not always horizontal ones. And this album has just that, both! And when I don’t have vertical photos I can put journaling and my mini layouts. Good thinking right?

No comments:

Post a Comment