Thursday, July 22, 2010

Table Tray Project

Started a new paint Project! I'm really excited about this one. I got the White Trays from Jo-Ann on sale for 50% off (good deal). I'm planning on buy 1 or 2 more just to have around. What I'm planning on doing to painting an image on the inside. So it could be all pretty =) and not plan white.
What I got here is a black "Graphite paper", basically transferring paper, and a design or picture that you want on the tray. I picked a 12x12 scrapbook paper that i really liked and wanted to us.

The best way to hold all the papers together is just tape a few corners down so it wont move (duh) and then just trace out the images you want to be transferred.


This is what the finished transferring will look like.




And then the fun part, painting.



I'll update as i go, really excited to get started and see the end produce. If you end up making your own project I would love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment